04 Dec 2020
04 Dec 2020
02:45 PM - 04:00 PM
A degree in Agriculture Science will allow you to apply Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Economics and make a real-world difference. This is a pathway to build a career with lasting impact.
Studying Agriculture Science in Australia will allow you to use the latest technology:
- drone based sensors to monitor plants, diseases, water stress etc
- use ‘big data’ and machine learning to help farmers grow more food
- science and economics of new innovations
Australia is a global supplier of agriculture food with at least 65% of its agriculture production being exported. In addition, with a semi tropical climate, its food production is closely similar to Brunei’s.
Graduates of Agriculture Science are highly sought after. Demand for Agriculture Scientists is HIGH - in Australia alone, each graduate has a choice of five jobs!
- Advice on government policy
- Innovate in urban and vertical farming
- Increase farm efficiency using modern drone technology
Combine your interests in the sciences, sustainability, new technology, business and make a positive contribution to the world.
The highly ranked universities of Adelaide, Queensland and Melbourne will hold presentations on Friday 4 December for you to find out what it is like studying exciting degrees in agriculture
Register now to reserve your place!
Friday, 4th December 2020
HRDS (level 1), SEAMEO VOTECH Gadong
Call HRDS now on 2452245/718015 for further information